Need help with a bug in wine - WineHQ Forums

I use Fedora 14 with wine 1.3.7 and i installed FEAR. Everything was good during the installation but i have to apply a patch and when i try ...

Can't install wine from winehq.org on Ubuntu (actually Lubuntu ...

The WineHQ repository misses the dependencies for wine-stable package. I have reported a bug 48513 to WineHQ ... If you need further help, ask for ...

TV Series on DVD

Old Hard to Find TV Series on DVD

Wine Bug report? [Archive] - Ubuntu Forums

I am some what new at wine and I have only starting installing and relying on applications though it for about 6 months.

Bounty for fixing the last 2 remaining WINE bugs when ... - Reddit

Search for "" in r/winehq. Open menu ... Bounty for fixing the last 2 remaining WINE bugs ... Here is a link to submit a help request / bug report.

Bug in my wine | Winemaking Talk

So my MM wine has been sitting in the carboy for 7 days after Ive added the siligel and liquigel fining agents.

Bug Triage - WineHQ Wiki

When first handling a bug-report, email, or forum question, the following guidelines tend to work well: General Wine issues and questions can ...

steps to usable wine: appdb and wine bugs.winehq need integration

I don't know how many missing bug reports the disintegration has made itself guilty of, the bug tracker and the appdb need seperate logins. And ...

[DONE] Add WineHQ repository? Winetricks on Mga 5?

I am curious if there are any compatibility issues with Wine 1.8? The Mageia repository supplies 1.7.3 which is working fine.

Help Patching Wine Stagging - Open Build Service (OBS)

As you can see from the bug report at winehq a patch has been issued and it works. I was able to use mock to patch Fedora's rpms and they work.

Install Wine on Glitch

Hi there, I have a project which needs to run a Windows .exe file for it to process an input and receive an output, which is then further ...

All rights reserved to Forumer.com - Start Your Free Forum 2001 - 2024