Powered by vBulletin - Project 1999

Project 1999 and Project 1999 Red (PvP) are Everquest Emulated Servers committed to providing the classic Everquest experience as it was beginning in 1999.

This subreddit is SO much more pleasant than the forums

It's just like 1999, third party forums, super helpful/friendly. The Verant/SoE forums, not so much. Such realism... it's like i'm living in ...

TV Series on DVD

Old Hard to Find TV Series on DVD

2018. Project1999 ShowEQ Status - Page 2

Hey, What's the current status for ShowEQ for Project1999? I recently started playing and I love doing development work, so I was thinking ...

Project 1999 to TLP | Page 2 | EverQuest Forums

Hey guys. I'm considering playing this. As the title says, I've played P99 for several years now and am wondering what changes to expect ...

Delete my account - Project 1999

In theory you can delete your in game characters if you really wanted, but I'm not aware of ways to delete an account or a forum account.

Thread: How-to: SEQ & Project 1999 - ShowEQ

Here's a quick guide a friend wrote with some one-liners for getting SEQ 5.2.2.0 (works with P99) running on Ubuntu 14.04: ...

How do I get support with an unverified account? : r/project1999

Trying to get setup on P99 - currently the first step is to make a forum account, then wait for a verification email. I've been waiting over ...

Does the DBG deal with Project 1999 still stand? | EverQuest Forums

This is completely incorrect. This is the same entity from the beginning, it's just changed ownership and had its name changed (a few times). As ...

For anyone looking to join Project 1999, but do not have the disks

Hello all! I have made a back-up of my EverQuest Titanium disk to share on my google drive with other EQ players that are interested in ...

I gave it a good try. - Project 1999

The endgame doesn't interest me and the rest of the game is dead or dominated by twinks/powerlevelers. I just drop in to read the forums once in ...

All rights reserved to Forumer.com - Start Your Free Forum 2001 - 2024