Alternate Reality - Remake Project - SFML

Hi, I'm currently working on a remake of the 1980s CRPG Alternate Reality using SFML and C++. Originally planned as a series of 7 scenarios ...

Remake - Alternate Reality: The City & The Dungeon

... Reality remake project ... I've put together some webpages for my Alternate Reality remake project. ... The programming language you're using, SFML ...

TV Series on DVD

Old Hard to Find TV Series on DVD

Alternate Reality remake - RPG Codex

Hi, For a few years now I've been working on a remake of Philip Price's Alternate Reality series of games for modern systems.

My Computer Role Playing Game Projects - CRPGDev

Release 0.56 of Alternate Reality X is now available from the Downloads page. The main changes include: Added new Death music as a sample. Added Pause option ...

SFML projects

61 ; Alternate Reality - Remake Project. Started by acrin1. 9 Replies 13623 Views, Last post August 20, 2009, 12:48:56 am by bawzz ; Pirate's Treasure & Enchanted ...

The Challenges of Remaking Alternate Reality - CRPG Dev

Between City and Dungeon, there were changes because the project chose to make them, yet all of the set of Alternate Reality games were supposed ...

acrin1 - Show Posts - SFML

Hi, I'm currently working on a remake of the 1980s CRPG Alternate Reality using SFML and C++. Originally planned as a series of 7 scenarios only the first two ...

Show Posts - acrin1 - SFML

Hi, I'm currently working on a remake of the 1980s CRPG Alternate Reality using SFML and C++. Originally planned as a series of 7 scenarios only the first two ...

Alternate Reality: The Dungeon - Page 17 - Commodore 64 ...

Hi, I've uploaded version 0.42 of my Alternate Reality remake. You can download this version from http://www.crpgdev.com/ or check out my blog at http://crpgdev ...

Show Posts - bawzz - SFML

SFML projects / Alternate Reality - Remake Project ... Nice job. ... I m studying raycasting methods and it looks like your using it sometimes. I ll take a close ...

All rights reserved to Forumer.com - Start Your Free Forum 2001 - 2024