Alternate Reality - Remake Project - SFML

Hi, I'm currently working on a remake of the 1980s CRPG Alternate Reality using SFML and C++. Originally planned as a series of 7 scenarios ...

Remake - Alternate Reality: The City & The Dungeon

... Reality remake project ... I've put together some webpages for my Alternate Reality remake project. ... The programming language you're using, SFML ...

Custom Result

This is a custom result inserted after the second result.

Alternate Reality remake - RPG Codex

Hi, For a few years now I've been working on a remake of Philip Price's Alternate Reality series of games for modern systems.

My Computer Role Playing Game Projects - CRPGDev

Release 0.56 of Alternate Reality X is now available from the Downloads page. The main changes include: Added new Death music as a sample. Added Pause option ...

SFML projects

61 ; Alternate Reality - Remake Project. Started by acrin1. 9 Replies 13623 Views, Last post August 20, 2009, 12:48:56 am by bawzz ; Pirate's Treasure & Enchanted ...

The Challenges of Remaking Alternate Reality - CRPG Dev

Between City and Dungeon, there were changes because the project chose to make them, yet all of the set of Alternate Reality games were supposed ...

acrin1 - Show Posts - SFML

Hi, I'm currently working on a remake of the 1980s CRPG Alternate Reality using SFML and C++. Originally planned as a series of 7 scenarios only the first two ...

Show Posts - acrin1 - SFML

Hi, I'm currently working on a remake of the 1980s CRPG Alternate Reality using SFML and C++. Originally planned as a series of 7 scenarios only the first two ...

Alternate Reality: The Dungeon - Page 17 - Commodore 64 ...

Hi, I've uploaded version 0.42 of my Alternate Reality remake. You can download this version from http://www.crpgdev.com/ or check out my blog at http://crpgdev ...

Show Posts - bawzz - SFML

SFML projects / Alternate Reality - Remake Project ... Nice job. ... I m studying raycasting methods and it looks like your using it sometimes. I ll take a close ...